What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded onto your computer via websites. They are tools that allow a web page to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or their computer or device and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
There are two types of cookies.
- First-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain managed by Marina Port Ibiza, and from which the service requested by the user is being provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain that is not managed by Marina Port Ibiza, but by another entity that uses the data obtained by cookies.
Differentiation can also be made according to the length of time they remain active.
- Session cookies: collect and store data whilst the user is accessing a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these store data on the computer or device so that they can be accessed and used for a defined period by the entity responsible for the cookie - for a few minutes or several years.
At Marina Port Ibiza, we use First-party cookies, and also Third-party cookies.
- Google Analytics: Google web analytics tool that helps websites and owners measure and analyse website traffic. Through the web analytics, we can obtain information related to the number of users who access our website, the number of pages visited, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, language and, for example, the city their IP address is assigned to. For more information regarding Google Analytics cookies, please visit: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
- Twitter: cookie used by the tweet display widget. For more information on Twitter cookies, please visit: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: cookies to embed the YouTube service on our website. For more information regarding YouTube (Google) cookies, please visit: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Facebook: cookies to embed the Facebook service on our website. For more information regarding Facebook cookies, please visit: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- TuTiempo: cookie used by the weather widget. For more information regarding TuTiempo cookies, please visit: https://www.tutiempo.net/politica-cookies.htm
How to uninstall cookies or decline them whilst browsing.
-You have the option to decline, block or delete cookies installed on your computer through your browser settings. Below we provide information given by the main web browsers on how to manage cookies.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
If you are using a browser different to those listed above, you should consult the “Help” option in your browser.
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to make use of all the web functions.